Getting ready!! Here are some important reminders:
* the workout space will be coned off, so please park outside of the workout space.
* the gym, indoors is closed, therefore come dressed for workout. The bathrooms won’t be accessible.
* Please arrive on time. There will be some quick moving of equipment and set up time built in to the class hour.
* regarding punctuality, if you are registered, but aren’t here on time and a waitlisted member is ready to go, they will get priority as having a spot in the class.
* please remember to wear your mask. It is required to wear a face covering. Once you are at your station, you will be a minimum of 18’ from the next athlete, at which time it is up to you, whether or not you want to wear it.
I wont have any zoom sessions this week, for those wanting to continue to workout remotely, because it may be difficult to hear, being outside with the train and 10 members spread out, in addition to all of the check in requirements and tasks. Let’s see how it goes and maybe next week we can host some zoom sessions at the same time.
SO looking forward to seeing everyone’s faces!!
Monday June 22nd
1. 6×3 DB Push Jerk
Every 3 mins for 15 mins
30 S-Arm DB Overhead Stepping Lunges